HOW TO HELP
To Canadians, hockey has always been more than a game. It shapes our national identity and touches our lives and communities on and off the ice.
Hockey is about coming together for a common goal; help us make a winning contribution. All funds raised in support of the Calgary Flames Foundation are directed to initiatives to create positive change in the lives of Southern Albertans in 3 key areas: Education, Health and Wellness, and Amateur and Grassroots Sports.
The Calgary Flames Foundation appreciates all donations. There are three ways to donate:
- Donate online through CanadaHelps.org.
You will be redirected to our page on the CanadaHelps website where you can enter your donation and payment information.
- Phone the Calgary Flames Foundation:
Executive Director, Charitable Foundations
- Make a cheque to the Calgary Flames Foundation and mail to:
Calgary Flames Foundation
555 Saddledome Rise SE
Calgary, AB T2G 2W1
You can also support the Calgary Flames Foundation by purchasing 50/50 tickets at Flames games or attending one of our charitable events. Thank you for your generosity; it is because of your support that the Flames are able to give back to the community in such meaningful ways.
- CanadaHelps is a registered charity (charitable number 896568417RR0001) with a mission to engage Canadians in the charitable sector, providing accessible and affordable online technology to both donors and charities to promote – and ultimately increase – charitable giving in Canada.
- CanadaHelps assesses a 3.9% fee from each donation made through CanadaHelps.org. This 3.9% includes the costs of processing the transaction itself including credit card fees, banking fees, reconciliation, disbursement and receipting costs. This is a modest fee for the services that CanadaHelps provides.
- CanadaHelps recognizes that privacy and security are important issues for both donors and charities and is committed to ensuring a safe online experience. You can review the measures that CanadaHelps takes to protect your security and privacy online here.
- Because CanadaHelps processes the donations before sending the funds to our organization, your credit card will be charged by CanadaHelps. Within minutes of donating you will receive an official electronic tax receipt.
- By donating online through CanadaHelps, you are helping our organization reduce the administrative costs of manually processing and receipting donations
For more facts about donating through CanadaHelps Click Here.